I am offering yoga classes via Zoom. The class schedule is below.
I also offer private yoga sessions, if you are interested in something individualized
to meet your needs.
Please click on the day/class that you would like to attend.
When you come to a MMM Yoga class, my intention is to create an environment where you can experience yoga versus being taught yoga. Our time together will be an opportunity to slow down and shift your attention away from the external world and reconnect with a quieter inner world. We explore ways to release tension in our bodies, our breath and our minds. We strengthen our bodies, our abilities to regulate our breath and strengthen our mindfulness muscles. Sessions include grounding/centering, breath work, movement, clinical somatics, exploring edges, stillness, strength, meditation and yoga philosophy. We will explore ways to practice self care and develop a home practice.
Sessions are donation based. The suggested donation is $10 – $15. ($5- $10 for ‘Stoke The Fire”). No one will be turned away due to lack of their ability to pay. If you are someone who is coming to several sessions a week, please, adjust your donations so that sessions are not a financial concern. Pay more or less as you able. Some people pay for several classes ahead of time and keep track of their attendance.
I have faith that everyone will honor how I am offering these classes.
Donations can be made through
PayPal via firstname.lastname@example.org
$10.00 – $15.00 (less if you are attending several sessions a week).
($5- $10 for ‘Stoke The Fire”)
you can mail a check to Karen Knight or MMM
to PO Box 521, Townshend, VT 05353.
Here are some Zoom suggestions :
1) Set up your space 15 minutes before class begins.
2) If you are having difficulty getting on please contact me. (this is the order of preference:
a) text me at 802-779-2289
b) message me on Facebook Messenger
c) call me at 802-779-2289e)
d) email me email@example.com
1) Get to know your Zoom
2) Find gallery and speaker view options.
3) Click on participants – see who is in class.
4) Click on Chat – reach out at anytime to let me know something I need to know.
5) Remember, you have the option to unmute yourself at any time. Do so if needed.
6) when we are just chatting please mute and unmute yourself so we don’t have too much background noise.
7) PLEASE – send me feedback about the classes. I won’t know…if you don’t tell me. What’s working? What’s not working?